A good storyboard helps to make the most of your shoot and limits downtime. It's perfect for photographers, filmmakers and other members of a production team.
The perfect way to make the most of your shoot and limit downtime
A storyboard typically contains information about the scene, shot number, location, description of the action taking place, size, dialogue and any equipment or camera techniques required.
This video storyboard template is pre-populated with an advertising spot example. You can clear the content and begin customising the storyboard using the existing elements in the board.
Sharing and collaboration is easy in Milanote. Once you've completed your own storyboard, you can share a link to the board directly with your team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.