20th October, 2020
Lines updates: Major changes to lines are now available, with the most noteworthy listed below.
- Labels can be added to the centre point / control point of lines. Select a line and start typing, or use the "Label" button in the toolbar.
- A line's weight can now be made thin or thick.
- Lines can now be dashed.
- Lines can be connected to specific points on cards by long hovering the card, then choosing the connection point.
- Lines can be connected to cards inside columns, by long hovering the column and then choosing the card to connect to.
- Lines can now be created from a card or board by selecting the card / board and using the "quick line tool" in the top right corner of the card or board.
There's also been many usability improvements for lines, including:
- More accuracy when selecting lines with the selection marquee.
- Preventing lines that overlap other cards from blocking clicks to the cards beneath.
- Nicer line curves when the control point gets close to the card they're connecting to.
- Improved accuracy when dropping line endpoints.
- Lines no longer overlap board titles for boards that they connect to.
- Many more minor improvements when dragging connected lines.
- Long breadcrumbs will be collapsed when they overflow, on boards that are not in your workspace.