The Story Map template helps you lay the foundation for writing your novel. It asks five critical questions about your novel so that you can begin formulating a vision for it.
The perfect foundation for your story
You'll be asked to think deeply about your story. What are the stakes? If your heroes fail, what will happen? What do the world and your characters have to lose if this story ends in tragedy? Eventually, the core conflict must be resolved, but how? This story planner helps you see and analyse your vision from different, fresh perspectives.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.