Creating a character profile is a great way to map out a fictional character's life. It's where you define your character's backstory, appearance, traits, goals and flaws—everything you'll need to successfully place them in your story.
The perfect way to bring your characters to life
Round-out your characters by giving them a personality that stretches beyond the story itself. Some aspects of their personality won't make it into the story, but will help to inform the decisions that they make. Once you've imagined your characters, you can map the relationships between them to understand them from a different perspective.
To learn more, check out our step-by-step guide to creating compelling characters in Milanote.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.