The Value Proposition Canvas by Alexander Osterwalder is a popular template for developing a new business, a new product, a line extension, or any application where you need to figure out how to make something valuable.
The idea template for figuring out value propositions
We prepared this template in Milanote to make the process of developing your value propositions quicker and more collaborative than using a physical whiteboard or pens and paper in a meeting room.
After you've invited your team to the board and worked on the canvas together, you can export the board as a PDF.
The Value Proposition Designer is copyright by Alex Osterwalder and team. For details on usage of the Value Proposition Canvas see: www.businessmodelgeneration.com.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.