Capturing requirements and expectations from your client in a briefing document will make your role as a copywriter much easier and allow you to craft a perfect press release that exceeds expectations.
The perfect template for briefing-in a press release writer
A typical press release brief should include the following:
- Project description and context
- Executional guidelines & distribution
- Schedule & budget
By recording this information at the start of a project, you'll minimise the amount of back and forth required, and be able to deliver the work back to the client as quickly as possible. We've pre-populated this templated with an example project to show you how it should be completed.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your press release brief template, you can share the board directly with clients.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.