A great event planning brief helps your production team understand objectives, the environment you will be working in, the desired experience and journey of attendees, and overall look and feel. It will also help you to build up your run-sheet and avoid any mistakes on the big day.
An ideal template for live event agencies and production teams
Taking the time to gather a detailed brief from your client will help you deliver an event that surpasses expectations.
A great event brief contains several key elements:
- Client information
- Project overview
- Attendee information
- Important dates / timeline
- Project goals
- Look & feel guidance
- Venue preferences
An event production brief should challenge a production team to create an amazing event experience. It's what you'll be referring to as you begin work on the project, so it's important to be thorough. We've pre-populated this template with a sample event brief to show you how it should look.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your own event brief template, you can share the board directly with clients.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.