An empathy map is a technique you can use to develop a better understanding of your target audience or customer segment. It allows you to put yourself in the shoes of your customer and see things from a new perspective.
The perfect framework for understanding your customers
Start by putting your customer at the centre of the diagram. Then use this template to write down how your customer thinks & feels about your product or service, how they see their environment, what they are saying about your product, and the things they're hearing.
Finally, you'll want to summarise the pain points to using your product or service, as well as what they have to gain.
The outcome will be a clearer view of your end user - which you can then share with your team for their feedback and comments.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.