Getting what's in your client's head on to film is always tough. However, capturing all the information you require in a video creative brief will certainly make things easier.
The perfect template for video production creative briefs
The ideal video production brief contains a few important elements:
- Project overview
- Objectives for the video
- Target audience
- Key messages
- Tone & visual style
- Schedule & budget
Recording this information in advance, preferably alongside your client will allow you to get the project off to the best possible start and deliver the right solution for your client. To assist, we've pre-populated the template with an example video production project that you can explore.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your own video production brief, you can share it directly with clients.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.