A product roadmap makes it easy to visualize how a product is likely to grow. It's perfect for agile teams looking to plan the individual product features and assign story points to estimate development time.
The perfect way to visualize how a product is likely to grow
A product roadmap typically contains a backlog where all ideas are stored, as well as columns designed to dig into the development requirements. This product roadmap template is pre-populated with a SaaS-product example. You can clear the content and begin customizing it to your own needs using the existing elements, or add new elements from the sidebar.
Sharing and collaboration is easy in Milanote. Once you've completed your own storyboard, you can share a link to the board directly with your team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.