Porter's five forces is a model for analysing the driving forces underpinning an industry to determine its attractiveness. The model is named after prominent Harvard Business School professor and author Michael E. Porter.
Determine the attractiveness of your industry
Use this template to map out the 5 key competitive forces facing your industry - including the threats of new entrants, the power of existing suppliers, the competitive rivalries that exist, the power of customers, and finally the threat of substitutes.
The outcome will be a clearer understanding of the attractiveness and profitability of the industry you operate in - which you can then share with your team for their feedback and comments.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.