A flow chart is the perfect way to diagram a workflow or process. They're used in a wide variety of industries to document, plan and improve.
The perfect way to diagram a workflow or process
Documenting a process with a flow chart is best practice in many organizations.
A process flow chart is made up of boxes and notations - processing steps (activities) and decision steps. Building a process into a flow chart can help you to understand flaws or bottlenecks. This flow chart is pre-populated with a typical online banking user journey. You can clear the content and start building your own flow chart using the same elements.
Sharing and collaboration is easy in Milanote. Once you've completed your own flow chart, you can share a link to the board directly with your client or team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.