A brainstorming workshop is the perfect way to generate ideas. With Milanote you can not only gather these ideas online in real-time with your team, but you can easily organize and make sense of them when you're finished.
The perfect online space to capture, organize and evaluate your ideas
Start your brainstorming workshop by preparing the brief - workshop goals, participants and rules. You can then gather all of your reference material in Milanote so everything is accessible in one place before you start.
Using Milanote to capture your ideas is easy - the drag-and-drop interface allows you to arrange images, notes, links, files, videos and tasks on an infinite virtual canvas.
When you're finished capturing ideas, everything can be organized visually and shared with your team for further collaboration and ideas.
We even have this step-by-step guide on how to brainstorm in Milanote.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.