Using the AARRR framework (pirate metrics) will help you visualize the health of your startup, and identify where to focus next. The model was developed by entrepreneur and investor Dave McClure.
Visualise your startup metrics with the AARRR framework
The AARRR framework represents Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referrals and Revenue. Using this template to visualise how your startup is performing in each area side by side will make it easier to evaluate which part of the funnel you should focus on next.
It's the perfect way to provide you and your team and investors a clear picture of the health of your startup, and what initiatives you plan to undertake to improve each stage.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.