A stakeholder map is a technique you can use to analyse how different people will influence your project. By visualizing people on this matrix will make it easier for you to see where everyone fits on your project, and the level of communication you should be delivering to each person.
An effective framework for stakeholder analysis
Start by mapping your stakeholders on the axis provided based on their level of power and interest on your project.
This exercise is useful on a personal level - providing you with an important reference point when engaging with other stakeholders on the project.
It can also be a perfect input into a broader stakeholder communication plan if that's a requirement for your project.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.