A great marketing brief lays the foundations for a campaign and helps to focus your team on the right objectives.
An ideal brief template for marketing teams
Bringing a new client on board? Starting out with a great brief can help to get things off to the right start and avoid frustrations later on.
A thorough marketing brief will enable you to tailor your services to the client and avoid a one-size-fits-all approach. This is your chance to ask the client exactly what they want, and more information is usually better. A good marketing brief should contain the following sections:
- Client background
- Target Audience
- Budget and timeline
- Tracking and KPIs
We've pre-filled this template with an example project for a digital marketing brief to give you an idea of what to include before you get started.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your marketing brief board, you can share it directly with your team via a shared link.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.