A project workflow board helps to keep everybody updated on the project. In busy studios, having full visibility over the status of a project makes it much easier for everybody to stay on track and avoid missed deadlines.
A simple, visual project workflow and tracking template
We've prepared this project workflow template with an example project to help you get started. We recommend setting up a separate board for each project that you're working on. Once you've customised your project workflow for each active project, you can share the board directly with the rest of your team to populate with their work.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.