A photoshoot runs much smoother when the client's requirements and expectations are recorded early on. A photoshoot brief helps you to do just that.
The perfect template for briefing-in a photoshoot
A photoshoot brief gives you the opportunity to outline the deliverables, scope, timing and budget for the project. You can add in additional detail depending on the nature of the work to be completed, for example references to similar work or any other constraints to help you and your team to focus your efforts more effectively.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your own photoshoot brief, you can share it directly with clients.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.