A contact sheet is a classic technique used in the photography and film industry. Use this template to create an organized grid of images to share with your team.
The perfect template for creating a proof sheet
Drag and drop images into the image placeholders provided to quickly and easily turn your collection of images into an organized proof sheet. You can copy the placeholder images and create any size grid that works for your project. Milanote also offers a web clipper that lets you instantly save images from around the web, which can then be directly placed onto your contact sheet.
When you're finished, you can then share the contact sheet of images with your team for their feedback and comments.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.