Before you start marketing a new product, it's crucial to figure out who is going to making the buying decision.
Building user personas helps your marketing team understand the people they're communicating with, and ensures that everyone understands the buyer's goals, frustrations and motivations.
The idea template for building marketing personas
It's important to build out your persona template with real-world data and research. You want to be confident that these people actually exist and not just hypothetical.
Rather than start from a blank canvas, we've prepared a template to get you started. It's pre-populated with some example personas to give you an idea of what's required.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed the process of building out your user personas, go ahead and share them with your project team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.