This blog post template will guide you through the process of writing an article - from prewriting and research through to editing the finished piece.
The perfect roadmap for writing a blog post article from start to finish
A blog post can take on many different formats, but the essential process for writing an article is the same.
It starts with defining the brief for the article and gathering reference material, ideas, and inspiration. You then move on to your blog outline - which can be done in a linear written form with headings and sub-headings, or visually represented in a mind map. You then need to write the article and share it with people to get feedback.
This template walks you through these essential steps - allowing you to collect, organize and share all of your writing material in one place. You can also check out our guide for more information on how to write a blog post in Milanote.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.